Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MasterChef Here I Come!

Good morning everyone!  So I have super exciting news that I just had to share with y'all.  Last night, around 8:30 pm, I got a phone call.  Unfortunately I was giving my son a bath so I couldn't answer the phone.  After he was done with his bath and dressed, I sat down and started listening to this amazing message:

"Hi, this message is for Jennifer.  This is Kelsey, a casting producer for MasterChef...."


I quite literally couldn't listen to the rest of the message from shear excitement.  The words casting producer for MasterChef made my entire body shake!  Of course I had to call her right back.  When she answered my heart started racing but I was fairly calm.  It was a pretty straight forward conversation.  She said they were setting up open appointments for those that preregistered to try and do crowd control and move people thru a little quicker.  She asked me what time I would like and I simply said the earliest the better.  I can get in and out the sooner the better.  

For me time will be my enemy.  The more time I sit and think about it, the more nervous I will get.  I laughed and told her "I have to get in and out so I don't overwhelm myself!"  She laughed and asked me what I was thinking about bringing.  That question struck pure panic in me!  

Oh my goodness, what AM I going to make?  This is probably the most important dish I will ever make.  This dish is my ticket to a journey that will change my life, my families life, forever!  Even if I didn't win, this would still be a life changing experience!  I can now say that I was called and asked to go before the MasterChef judges and cook for them.  That is just amazing!  

Now onto the hard part of deciding what I'm going to make and what I'm going to wear!  Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!

MasterChef....get ready for me!!!!  And remember to stop by my website for all the latest and greatest updates and recipes!    

No comments:

Post a Comment